Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The L.O.V.E




Sweet Time

5 thing that he like about me :

my face , smile , hair , hand and heart
5 things that he hate about me :
my love , when i say i miss him and all things that related to us
(sbb sy x penah nak ngaku kalah ngan die:P)

What the best thing that you can do for me :
he gonna make me love him and he appreciate me as his special girlfriend FOREVER
A person who reminds him of me : manga character = Koyabakawa Miyuki
1st thing he thought when met me :
how to fall in love again
1 thing about me he jealous of :
my cuteness :p
1 thing about me he won't forget :
how i give him hope and love again

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much bubu!
    love u too syaza najwa!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only realised this years after we broke up. I'm sorry for everything and thank you for things that you had done for me.

    ReplyDelete